We were excited to welcome back the kids to Dynamic Elite Athletics! It’s was a grueling and vacant few months during the pandemic inside the gym, but we have been successfully continuing to help kids reach their goals since July! Please look into our safety & sanitation guidelines we have put in place to keep all of the kids in our gym healthy and safe! These are continually updated when needed.
Safety & Sanitation Video – https://youtu.be/rhq7hokNNwE
SAFETY & SANITATION GUIDELINES
Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- We ask all parents to wait inside your vehicle upon arrival, unless you are accompanying your child to the main entrance.
- Only staff and students will be permitted into our facility.
- Suite 2 door (main entrance door) will be an entrance only door.
- Students will only be allowed to enter a maximum of 5 minutes prior to their event beginning.
- Students will be permitted to have a labeled water bottle (drinking fountain temporarily be unavailable), individual hand sanitizer, cell phone, and face mask. Extra bags, clothes, food, or any other materials will need to be kept to a minimum.
- Suite 3 door will be an exit only door.
- We ask parents/guardians to meet their child outside at the exit (Suite 3 door) with a face covering on.
Facility Layout Traffic Flow
- Staff and students will be given a temperature check at the door.
- Temperatures of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter any further and will need to turn around and proceed back to their vehicle.
- Upon having a temperature of 100.3 or below, staff and students will hold out their hands to be sprayed with sanitizer.
- Once their hands have been sanitized, students will wait on a marker on the small teal floor, which creates a 6 ft social distance between all students.
- Masks must be worn the entire time they are in our facility unless a coach instructs them it is safe to take it off (meaning they are able to be fully distant from other students.)
- Staff will call their students for their class and start to position them on the markers, creating a 6 ft social distance between all students.
- Once the class has completed, students will exit the facility through our Suite 3 door.
- The majority of the lobby, all of the gym viewing room, and the athlete cubby room will be closed.
Overall Health & Contact Tracing
- Staff and students, who feel ill or sick, will be asked to stay home.
- Staff and students that show symptoms of sickness will be sent home.
- We must be notified by a parent/guardian if their child tests positive for COVID19 or if someone they have been in contact with tests positive.
- If a staff member tests positive for COVID-19 and was in our gym within 48 hours of the first day of symptoms, all active members in the gym will be notified. The Monroe County Department of Health will also be contacted to assist for us to assist in contact tracing. The health department must clear the staff member in order to return back to work.
- If we are informed of a student testing positive for COVID-19 and was in our gym within 48 hours of the first day of symptoms, all active members in the gym will be notified. The Monroe County Department of Health will also be contacted to assist for us to assist in contact tracing. The health department must clear the student in order to return back to the gym.
- Sign reminders will be placed to remind everyone to socially distance themselves for one another.
- 20-second hand washing signs will be placed in the bathrooms to remind everyone how to properly wash their hands.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- The facility floors and surfaces will be sprayed down with Guardian-50 Broad Spectrum Sanitizer.
- All gym equipment will be disinfected.
- Bathrooms will be consistently disinfected and wiped down.
- If someone tests positive, whether a staff member or student, the entire facility or specific area used for more than 15 minutes of the person will be shut down for 24 hours for cleaning.
Continued Digital Communication
- We ask parents/guardians to continue utilizing email or phone calls as the main source of communication with us.
- Use the parent portal to access your account, which can be found in the DynamicElite app or on our website at DynamicEliteAthletics.com
- Use debit/credit card payments as the main source of payments to limit the contact surface of checks or cash.