Do you love working with children?
We are looking for outgoing applicants who are smart, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at Dynamic. Class and group management working with children is beneficial.
Experience is not necessary. We have an excellent training system for our employees that allows anyone with a passion for teaching to work at Dynamic Elite Athletics.
Essential Responsibilities & Skill Work:
- Work 5 hours during evening hours (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Must be available minimally two weeknights Monday-Friday during those hours and/or Saturdays/Sundays from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Instruct cheer and/or tumbling skill classes to kids ages 3-18
- Anatomy and physiology experience a plus
- Former cheerleaders, dancers, or gymnasts a plus
- Understanding body movement
- Tumbling, cheer, dance, or gymnastics experience a plus (not required)
- Be fun, energetic, and positive with students
- Have a passion for helping kids
Current Open Positions:
- Shift Director - Geneseo