We offer amazing instructional classes with two different unlimited membership options. Tuition pricing is based on which membership you choose. Conveniently, students may enter our program at any time.
All families are required to add a credit card on file to their account, but we give two convenient membership options. No cash or check payments are accepted for our unlimited class programs.
12 Month Unlimited Membership – This is a great plan for those looking to get the most bang for their buck! This membership enrolls the student for twelve months which is a great opportunity for your child to gain the skills they goal themselves! Choose two main classes that your family can commit to be enrolled in during your membership and if you feel you would like to attend more classes during the week, give us a call in advance and we can add you to another class for the day as long as there is an open spot. A credit card on file is automatically charged the 1st of each month regardless of absences unless the full session is paid by cash or check. You may also pay for the full session with a credit card if you do not want a card charged automatically each month.
7 Month Unlimited Membership – This membership enrolls the student for seven months which is a great opportunity for your child to gain the skills they goal themselves! Choose two main classes that your family can commit to be enrolled in during your membership and if you feel you would like to attend more classes during the week, give us a call in advance and we can add you to another class for the day as long as there is an open spot. A credit card on file is automatically charged the 1st of each month regardless of absences unless the full session is paid by cash or check. You may also pay for the full session with a credit card if you do not want a card charged automatically each month.
Automatic Monthly Payments
Once you decide which membership is perfect for your family, the credit card on file will automatically be charged the 1st of each month for the specified price you have chosen. Each student will be enrolled based on the membership you have chosen. Changes may be made to your credit card at any time through your customer portal. A payment receipt will be emailed to the billing contact’s email address on file.
Freeze Your Membership
Taking the Summer off? Long vacation? No problem! We allow you to freeze your membership for up to three months a single time during your 7 or 12 month programs. The charge is only $10/month. This option allows you to keep your spot in the classes you have chosen. Once you are ready to start up again, we will add that time back for you.
Cancel Your Membership
No early cancellations will be accepted for our unlimited memberships. In the last month of your membership, we will contact you via email to see if you would like to renew your membership for another 7 or 12 months. If not, no problem – no more charges will occur. If a family becomes completely inactive from a membership and are looking to sign up again, there will be an additional registration fee charge.
There is a $100 registration fee for families that have become inactive in order to reactivate their family to be able to sign up for a membership. This fee is waived for members who sign up during your 3rd week of your 6 week introductory trial or if you re-enroll into the program during your last month.
We understand that a 12 or 7 month commitment is a lot! We offer an introductory program that will allow your child to take 6 consecutive weeks of 1 or 2 classes for a low price! Give us a call or send us an email and we will direct you on how to get these trial classes started! We know you’ll be unbelievably satisfied with you child’s progression that it will be a no brainer to enroll into one of our programs!
Fees are due at the time of registration for all special events including, but not limited to birthday parties (only a $50 deposit for birthday parties), camps, clinics, and open gyms. No refunds are provided for special events.
Money Back Guarantee
We believe we offer the best children’s program in the Rochester area. If within your child’s first month of classes (new students only) you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your fee.
We closely monitor student’s progression and skills to ensure they are on the right track in our tumbling program. Consistent communication will be provided from our certified instructors to parents at the end of class. If an instructor feels a child is ready for the next level class, they will contact the Program Director to have the child evaluated. Evaluations are done by appointment only.
- We monitor our waiting lists daily and the system notifies us of an opening for a class with wait listed students.
- It is difficult to estimate how long you will be on the waiting list. Class openings depend on students transferring out of the class, for various reasons, to make room for new students. Sometimes customers are on a waiting list for a day, sometimes for months. We encourage you to enroll in another available class time and wait list for your ideal class time so that your child can still participate in the meantime. If none of our available class times work for you, register for the wait list on as many class times you could do to increase your chances of getting into one of them.
- If an opening in a class you are wait listed on becomes available, the office will email you. You will have 24 hours to respond and let us know which membership you would like to enroll in before we move on to the next person on the waiting list or open that spot to the public.
- You are not charged anything to remain on a waiting list. If you enter into a membership any other day besides the first of the month, you will pay a prorated amount for the current month plus you next month’s fee upfront to get you into the membership plan. For example, if I am a new client signing up for the 12 month plan in the middle of June, I will pay a prorated amount for the remainder of June plus July’s $99 fee upfront. Then, on August 1st, I will automatically be charged the $99 which will be considered my 2nd month of my 12 months.
- You can check your account or register events at any time through your customer portal. You won’t see your waiting lists in your customer portal.
The following holidays and events are taken into consideration when making our class schedule and calendar. The gym will be closed the following dates. There are no refunds or money back given for classes that fall on a date we are closed.
New Year’s 12/31-1/1
We solely communicate via email on all matters, so please check the email provided on your account regularly. We do not make phone calls to communicate unless we are calling families back from a voicemail message. You may contact us via email or via phone at any time. Office hours run Monday thru Friday only so if you contact us on the weekend, please give us time to contact you back by Monday afternoon.